Lake District Baggage Transfer
Welcome to Lake District Baggage Transfer, based near Penrith, the gateway to the heart of the Northern Lakes, Northern Pennines, and the Eden Valley.
I just want to say a very big 'thank you' for transporting our bags for us this last few days. It all worked so efficiently and it was very reassuring to see our bags at the end of each day! We'll certainly use your company again for any future cycling/walking trips. - KB. May 2021
Accommodation booked? Route planned?
Now let Lake District Baggage Transfer take care of moving your baggage each day to let you enjoy the Lakes and Mountains carrying only your day sack.
Simply book with us, we will pick up and drop off your baggage along your route each day, whether you are staying in a Hotel, B&B, or Hostel.
Start your adventure by getting in touch, whether you're walking or cycling across the Lake District, the North Pennines, or the Eden Valley, we provide a secure and reliable service.
If you have created your own bespoke route, away from the popular itineraries, we will work with you to help create a hassle free, baggage free adventure.
If your route takes you outside our core Transfer Territory, we can always provide a quotation for your extended baggage transfer needs, just give us a call.
Core Transfer Territory
We cover the North Eastern & Central section of the Lake District National Park, Eden Valley, and North Pennines.
Major valleys, towns and villages include:
- Keswick, Threlkeld, Scales and Braithwaite.
- Borrowdale Valley:- including Grange, Rosthwaite and Seatoller.
- Ullswater Valley:- Pooley Bridge, Watermillock, Glenridding, Patterdale and Brotherswater.
- Central Lakes:- Ambleside, Coniston, Great Langdales, Grasmere, Rydal, Troutbeck, Ulverston, and Windermere.
- Eden Valley:- Carlisle, Caldbeck, Penrith, Edenhall, Shap, Bampton Grange, Orton, Appleby and Kirkby Stephen.
- Alston and Weardale.
Popular walking routes we service either fully or partially include: